Tuesday, August 29, 2017

LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!

Hi, I am Michelle and I AM THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!

My motto: "Do good, be positive" and always look on the bright side.

I am not rich and famous. I am, however, rich in blessings and love (family & friends). I have a stressful job (but I am needed here), I am in pain and need a knee replacement, and while on vacation I found out I was a victim of identity theft. 

My daughter laughed at me at the end of that day when I had called/contacted employers, credit bureaus, banks, etc. because I basically said, "well, that's a bummer" - she thought it was the best response to the situation - and only her upbeat mom would say that!!!  By the way, both of my daughters carry that positive, sunshine gene that I passed on to them and got from my parents! :)

Here's how I get by... I look on the bright side and count my blessings everyday.

My goal in life is to continue being a "cheerleader" and inspiring others. God has graced me with a positive attitude along with the love of helping and supporting others, and I want to share it with everyone who could use it. 

Find your purpose, follow your passions, and above all else...Do good, be positive

Many blessings,
Michelle, Shelly, Shel-bel, Merm :)



No comments: