Tuesday, March 24, 2015


Hello Everybody!  I'm back!  I started this blog in 2008 and have recently decided to jump back into it :)

My Philosophy is L-L-L-L-E-E-H  Live, Love, Laugh, Learn, Experience, Enjoy, and Help and that's what I have been doing: Living, and Loving, and Laughing, and Learning, and Experiencing, and Enjoying, and Helping for many years and now I have a chance to breathe!!!! (and blog)

My two amazing daughters are both attending college now and living their lives without me standing next to them giving excellent advice.  I hope they know they can call and visit me anytime to get my outstanding, always right, words of wisdom!!!  I guess I have to let them grow up and get married and have babies and live their own lives eventually, but I had a terrible case of Empty Nest Syndrome!  So what did I do?

New things like going to a local auction - didn't buy anything, but it was fun, and joining new clubs to meet new people.  Old things like going back to school to get some more computer skills.  Now I am on to Travel things where I plan to explore the world and fully appreciate God's gifts.

I still believe in keeping positive, looking on the bright side, and feeling gratitude even in the toughest situations so don't expect anything different here.  If you want to concentrate on the negative, kindly find another blog :)

Today I am grateful for 6 years as Library Director, my health, and the opportunity to go to our first Bridal Show - so excited for my oldest daughter for graduating college and getting married next year!

Today's Quote:

Sincerely,  Michelle :)


No comments: