Tuesday, May 5, 2015




I love this library!  Besides the fact that there is something here for everyone, this beautiful building was a gift to our community by Dr. and Mrs. Ardis.  15 years ago it was designed with gorgeous oak panels and a chandelier, and today it is loved more than ever.  


Happy Spring Everyone!

Here is my house - ready for sunshine and flowers, and my lake - waiting for more boats!

   













Spring is a wonderful time of year.  There is finally more sunshine, warmer temps, flowers blooming, and we get to dust off the bicycle for transportation to work. It feels like the world is waking up. Speaking of waking up, mornings are a perfect time for reflecting.  It's my favorite time of the day when I can focus my mind before jumping into life. Whether you enjoy coffee with sweet creamers, hot and spicy chai tea, oj, or even just water, take the time to sip slowly and savor.  Focus on the positive, because there is enough negative out there.  Choose your world and be grateful for what you have.  If that means you are wearing rose-colored glasses like me - so be it :)

No comments: