Friday, January 3, 2020

Happy 2020!

Happy New Year! 2020 is going to be the best one yet! And I have had some pretty spectacular years. But where did 2019 go?


I transitioned from an amazing job in Hawaii 🌈to a new one in Grand Haven, Michigan at the Loutit District Library. Although I was sad to leave paradise, a grand baby was bringing me home to Michigan. Ohana is all about family, and even tho I felt like family to many great people in Hilo/Hawaii, I missed mine here in MI 🌲. 

Lily Gale was born on her due date (only 5% do this 😀) in May of 2019. She has given my life new meaning. I love being a mom (some say I am still too close with my daughters!) but being a grandma outshines everything in this world. 




So 2019 was filled with visits to Chicago to enjoy my daughter's growing belly, and then back to soak up the greatest little being on earth whenever possible. She has also spurred my new goal of being as healthy as I can to keep up with her and watch her grow through all stages of her wonderful life. 

I enjoy writing, offering inspiration, and visualizing my journeys, so I will begin documenting my healthy adventure here for all to see (and to keep me accountable).


Today's uplifting message: 'The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." Walt Disney
I have tons of great ideas, and good intentions, but if I don't follow through, they can't help someone.


I wish everyone an amazing 2020 filled with love, laughter, peace, joy, kindness, and God's grace. Keep looking on the bright side - Michelle :)



No comments: